Great vacation on a ship in Turkey

I am back from my vacation in Turkey. Nina and me had a great week of sunshine, relaxing, historic-site seeing, reading, swimming and 10 more interesting people on board. Nicole was really jealous, as she had to give lectures last week and could not join us.

This was one of our visited sites and our boat:



This was our sun deck:


This was our dance floor :-) :



And this was our sleeping place - 1 week sleeping under the stars - I love this:



As Nina and me were the only ones who were so smart to bring our sleeping bags with us, we had the deck for us while the other passengers slept in their cabins. So at least some travel knowledge still left from my backpacking days :-) and a good preparation for Nina for the upcoming backpacking trips we are going to undertake.

So if you also want to relax on a blue cruise, have a look at:
http://www.kaptannobi.com/

Thank you so much again Andrea Fehring for the great infos on the blue cruise :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment