Martinjak & Platzhirsch in Vienna

This was my program last saturday night:

Dinner at the Martinjak (http://www.martinjak.com/a/) opposite to the Vienna opera.



They have excellent Austrian food and I was lucky to get a personal explanantion of the restaurant concept and a testing of the Zirben Cocktails, as I had dinner with Cindy Luissser, who is doing the marketing for them.

After that we just went next door to the Platzhirsch (http://www.platz-hirsch.at/index2.html) , which is a really cool club disco.



On Saturday, they definitely play the music I love for dancing.

I was very lucky, as Cindy has a very good connection to the managing director of the Club. So we came in without queuing - with VIP treatment. Thank you very much again for this Erich.

But even without this very special treatment I received, both locations are great for having a wonderful evening in Vienna and you can also rent the club for events.



A really cool location with a great boss and team. Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment