Nice introduction video to twitter

If you still have no idea what twitter is, have a look at this video:



There are some more introduction videos from this user on youtube, which are quite nice, like the one on RSS.

What am I using twitter for?
-getting nice little bits and pieces of information from interesting people,
-putting down interesting little things that come accross my way between my blog posts (like when I am watching TV, reading a book or listening to a podacst),
-using direct messages to chat with some of my personal contacts,
-letting my twitter followers know, when I have posted a new post on my blog (automatically by the service of http://www.zone.de/), and
-asking questions to my twitter followers (and I am getting great and instant responses - I think this is even the best benefit of twitter)

So start twittering today. My twitter user is jekel and you can also see my latest twitter tweets on the right side of my blog. You can also use the link below the tweets to follow me on twitter directly from my blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment