TweetDeck for organizing your twitter feeds


A you might have realized, I also started to twitter. I find this extremely valuable. Just to give you an example: Last friday, I posted a question on twitter, concerning a tool for building closed social communities on the web. And guess when I had a super answer? Saturday morning by Alex Wunschel - THE man on social media in Germany.

The great thing about twitter (by the way my twitter-name is jekel) is that it is extremely fast and you get into a multiple-way communication to people, you usually have no direct access to (including twittering Obama - as you might remember). The bad thing is, that it is extremely difficult to keep it organized. This is where TweetDeck helps. It is a great free of charge tool to organize your twitter account(s) and you can even integrate your facebook account and the video service 12seconds (more on this in a later post) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment