Get abstract book summaries on my e-book reader



For all of you who just can´t get enough of brainfood, like me, have a look at

This is a great service, where you can subscribe to abstracts of classic and current management books and other literature. They also offer a premium rate, where you can download unlimited abstracts.

I use this service to scan the new management literature and to decide, which books I want to read. In addition it gives me a lot of input in a very short time.
An alternative is: http://www.summary.com/
These are the executive book summaries from Soundview.

A great way to read the summaries on the go is one of the new e-book-readers.
I use the Sony e-book-reader, which has a native pdf support.
It is a great way to safe weight while travelling, as it carries tons of books in its memory.
You can even read in the bright sunshine and the battery lasts for more than a day, as it only needs power, when you turn the page.



You can find more infos on it at: http://www.sony.de/hub/reader-ebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment