Proquest-Great full text research tool for articles and thesises


My main tool for the literature research for my PhD is Proquest.
You can find it at:
http://www.proquest.co.uk/en-UK/

You can even find DBA and PhD thesises in full text from 2009. Another nice functionality is, that you can see the articles that cited the found article. This allows crawling through the literature not only backwards, but also forward. You can also subscribe to a RSS feed of your search. Then you always get an update in your RSS reader when a new article or thesis is online which has the criteria of your search. I use the google reader for this (as I can access it online from all of my or other PCs).

A really great way to find the most recent articles on your topic. This is so much easier than spending hours in the library like it used to be in the past. I love the internet for this.

For all of you who are enrolled at a university for their DBA or PhD studies, most of the universities have a university login to give full access to their students. I have one from my university (School of Management at the University of Bradford).

0 comments:

Post a Comment