Getting a cheap netbook


My Vodafone cell phone contract was due to prolongation and this time I chose a new option.

Instead of replacing my cell phone (which still works fine), I chose to get a netbook for € 49.


I chose the Samsung NC10 and it is great. YOU have a very good keyboard, a bright non-glossy display to even work outside, an integrated high speed GSM-module (no USB Stick or PC card hassle), wifi and an integrated webcam. It is small to carry and you can work for 8h with one battery load. The processing power is of course less than with my other lenovo-notebook, but it is absolitely sufficient for any usual communication and office work. Even videos are playing on it and I am not a great PC-gamer anyway. So to sum up: a great gadget for long flights and when you are on the road.


0 comments:

Post a Comment