online video recording service


I stopped watching regular tv, as there is a lot of crap on the screen the few times I want to watch tv. In addition, it gives me a lot of time, which I can use much better. But as there are sometimes really good movies and documentations on tv, I subscribed to http://www.safe.tv/

This is an online video recording service which costs approx 10€ per month. For this you can progam the major channels from every internet-PC. So you also resolve the issue that you forgot to program something when you are on the road. In addition, you can subsribe to a newsletter with very good recommendations and you can configure your own interests and get an individual tv-program overview with direct recoding links in it. I also configured an e-mail alert, sending me an e-mail every time a movie with one of my favourite actors is coming up.


You can watch the recordings either online (from everywhere in the world) or you can download them to your PC. You can then watch them on your PC (mine is connected to my tv) or you can burn the recordings on a DVD.

So all in all a great tool for selective TV consumption. So control the media and not the other way round!

0 comments:

Post a Comment