Take your SW with you on your USB stick

Do you sometimes have the problem, that you need a software on another PC than your usual one? I sometimes have the problem, when I am using public PCs or PCs of colleagues.


You can install a lot of very useful applications on your USB stick and take them with you. I have even a webbrowser and an e-mail-client on it. The nice thing is, that I have all my bookmarks and e-mailaddresses synced to the stick, too. Most of the programmes are even freeware.

In addition you can also use the tool if you do not want to destabilise your windows installations with too many installed programmes. I use e.g. Gimp as a graphic tool from my USB stick on different PCs.

A lot of programmes are now working without installations from USB sticks. When you have installed the protableapps-SW on your USB stick, you can easily add more applications to the menue. The easiest way is to just copy them in the applications-folder on your USB stick and the next time you plug in your USB stick, the menu has added the SW - just great - have fun with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment